A classic game of Spin the Bottle never gets old! This fun and easy game is perfect for parties, sleepovers, or a casual evening with friends.
Regardless of the size of your group, the game is simple to set up and play. And it’ll be sure to provide hours of fun and laughter. So, ready to have a good time? Let’s get started!
Spin the Bottle game rules
Getting started with Spin the Bottle is simple. Establish these basic rules before starting the game to make it even more fun:
- Gather a group of friends and have everyone sit in a circle.
- Let everybody know about the nature of the game — that you’ll be spinning a bottle to decide which two players must share a kiss.
- Set a time limit for how long the kiss should last, whether it’s just a peck or a real kiss. Decide depending on how comfortable everyone feels.
- Be sure to include a rule that anyone who doesn’t want to play can sit out and watch the game.
- Then, decide who goes first. This can be done by spinning the bottle or any other method you and your friends agree on.
- Once you and your friends are ready, it’s time to start playing! Make the first spinner sit in the middle of the circle and start spinning the bottle.
- The person towards whom the bottle points is who needs to kiss the first spinner.
- If the players don’t want to kiss, they can play truth or dare instead.
- After the turn, it’s time for the next player to spin the bottle.
- The game continues until everyone has had a turn, and then you can start from the beginning or end the game there!
Spice up your parties with Spin the Bottle - this way for more about the game!
How to play Spin the Bottle
Playing Spin the Bottle with your friends is easy and can provide hours of fun for all! To get started, call all your friends together to sit in a circle.
Then, decide on some basic rules, such as: how long the kiss should last (if it’s just a peck or a real kiss) and who can sit out if they don’t want to play. Then, pick a player to go first by spinning the bottle or any other method you all agree on.
Next, start spinning the bottle! The person the bottle points to has to kiss the first spinner. If they don’t want to kiss, they can choose to play truth or dare instead. After the turn is over, it’s time for the next player to spin the bottle.
Keep playing until everyone has had a turn. Then, you can either start from the beginning or end the game there! Have fun, and make sure to play responsibly. Enjoy!
Looking for exciting Spin the Bottle questions? Explore our comprehensive list of engaging and diverse questions that will keep the conversation flowing during your game.